Helping you see the complete picture.
EctoScan3D (E3D) is a revolutionary, non-contact optical scanning technology that combines multispectral photometric and 3D mapping technology to produce qualitative and quantitative measurement and documentation.
E3D enhances physical examinations in the following ways:
• Adds objective measurement and documentation
• Assists in tracking progression or regression
• Helps detect and document conditions present at the point of care
With E3D, there’s finally a way to show clinicians the complete picture like never before by empowering them with greater insight and amplifying their skills with indisputable visualization documentation at the point of care.
What makes E3D possible?
EctoScan3D combines photometric, thermal imaging and 3D mapping technology in one device.
- EctoSnap captures multiple distinct images into a single dataset in less than a tenth of a second.
- Millions of pixels of data are instantly mapped to a point cloud mesh of the skins contour in 3D.
- X, Y, and Z axes are registered for subsequent scan alignments allowing for comparative viewing.
- The EctoIQ GUI translates the data for easy manipulation, visualization, and data processing.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212